Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday

Today's workout a 500m swim at De Anza Cove followed by a 8.46 mile swim at Fiesta Island. I followed my workout immediatly with poweraide and when I got home I had a protein shake, i've got a great shake that uses 8oz milk, 2 ice cubes, 1 scoop of protein power 1 tablespoon peanut butter and a small banana and until I get that agave syrup hersheys dark chocoate syrup, it makes a 16oz smoothie thats yummy and very filling. I hit the store on my way home to get more banana's and also cantalope it was 3 melons for 0.99 I also got some cottage cheese as i like my cantalope with cottage cheese and black pepper. I was torn for dinner between steak and chicken, I went with carne asada and beans for tonights dinner i'm also making some homemade guac and also for the hubby maragritas, i've been good and to my own surprise didn't drink all week, so I do deserve one.. tomorrow's plans include a evening swim and maybe more biking or a jog. I'm still waiting for my training book from half.com it's been almost 2 weeks since I ordered it. Things also getting changed this week hopefully a new saddle, new pedals and I hoping to score a pair of shoes for a good price as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment