Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ahhh Thursday

So Carmen and I hit Ob for a few hours of boogie boarding and also tanning. We spent a good few hours there and caught a few waves but nothing too exciting. Just after 5 I headed down the road over to De Anza Cove in Mission Bay park for the Thursday night swim with tcsd. I did just shy of 800m but without my wetsuit... So why without a wetsuit you're wondering. Earlier Lisa sent me a text about the Full Moon swim at La Jolla the "plan" was to do de anza hit High dive and then do La Jolla. After the swim we hit High Dive as it's our spot after our thursday workout, it was a it busy so getting the check was hard and a few of us left later than we wanted to. We got to La Jolla just before 9 saw the group heading out, they were out of glowsticks so we decided to go in a bit and then figured we'd catch the exit. As Lisa and I walked back we saw Angie and Karen. Angie found a lightstick so the 4 of us hit the water no wetsuit and played around for a while. We had fun and had a good time. Tomorrow I need to bike an hour and need to start jogging/running we'll see how that plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment