Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday's Swim

So I stayed in the whole day did nothing but relax until tonight's swim. I joined the pulse group 2 weeks ago at Glorietta and it's a good group so I went back there this week so get my swim in. It's so much closer than La Jolla and after the long ride yesterday I wasn't sure how i'd feel. So the memo I didn't get was there was a brick option for tonight, but since I biked yesterday I didn't need another ride so I opted for a longer swim. We went out to the white bouy which turned out to be 1/2 mile round trip the SEALS were out there training and had orange bouys attached to them I learned that when I accidently swam on one oops! The swim tonight felt good and I'm glad that I feel as good as I do after the ride yesterday. Tomorrow's plan is the track workout down in Chula.

No comments:

Post a Comment