Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's been a busy week and it's only Wednesday!

So yesterday I got me new saddle and it's installed yea! Today I got one of the jerseys I bought online (ebay a great deal nwt) I also finally bought a new xterra wetsuit in the local san diego store. Also in prep for those colder nights I also bought a second jersey and also a light for my bike, now I can bike to the velodrome. I also hit Hi-techbikes.com (sd location) and bought some more Forza bars and 2 more c02 cartridges. They also were just listed as one of the top 10 places to get a bike fit by Triathlete Mag Sept 09 issue so I also scored a free Camelbak h20 bottle and camelbak elixir. I've got the nonthly time trial at Fiesta Island tonight and maybe a tiny jog after all I still need to work on that if I wanna take my training up a notch. I'm itching to go swimming eith my new suit but that'll have to wait till Thursday. I'm trying out the famous Braveheart Brick tomorrow morning as it's in the morning so I wont have to miss my swim at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment